trunks15 club penguin forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

avatars and siggy Empty avatars and siggy

Post  trunks15 Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:53 pm

AVATARS: some people dont know how to use avatars and siggys, so ill tell you. when you click on post reply on the topic you want to post on. there will be a bar across the top in that bar there will be a sqaure with a picture of a tree in it. click on it and put the image link into the place where you are ment to put it in. to upload an image go to image shack or another site that uploads images. (i use image shack). upload the image there and when uploaded copy the image link and put it in the box. then press ok the image link will be underneath your message. when you prees send you image will appears.Also you can get one from a file click browse then find the file!

SIGNATURES: to use siggys go onto your profile and click on the part that says signatures. then upload the images like i said above and put them on the big whit box. make sure they are between [img][/img]. it havs to be in the middle. if your siggy does not come up when you post go on your profile again go on preferences and click yes where it says always show my signature.

Waddle on
trunks15 Very Happy
trunks15
trunks15
Admin
Admin

https://trunks15cpforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum