trunks15 club penguin forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats new!

2 posters

Go down

Whats new! Empty Whats new!

Post  o Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

New Christmas Clothing!!
Hello Penguins!

We launched the new clothing catalog today and we hope it starts to get you in the Christmas spirit! We’ve got some really fun stuff planned to help celebrate the holiday season and this is just the beginning! I really like the “Long Johns,” but as always, we’d love to hear what you think!

Also, the new emotes are on their way, we're just fixing a couple bugs we found before we launch them.

In other news: Many of you have noticed that we added “Walt Disney” to our logo. For those of you who are wondering, Club Penguin as a game will not change and it will continue to be ad free. We are really excited about being a part of Disney and there are a lot of things we’re working on together to make the Club Penguin experience even better. I wish I could share all of them, but they will have to be a surprise for now...

Until then... Waddle on!

- Club Penguin Team
I will post the pic later

o

Location : Canada,Ontario,Toronto,Scarbrough,Victoryia park and larwece,1827,Apt 305!

Back to top Go down

Whats new! Empty Re: Whats new!

Post  trunks15 Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm

hey devo thanks for posting again. the catolog for the new christmas clothing is pretty cool.
trunks15
trunks15
Admin
Admin

https://trunks15cpforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum